Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/stashadm/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hybrid-hook/hybrid-hook.php on line 121
Denver cops accused of planting marijuana on dead 10-year-old girl | The NORML Stash Blog

I am the producer of The NORML Network, the host of the NORML SHOW LIVE and The NORML Stash Blog, and NORML's Outreach Coordinator. I'm married, live in Portland, Oregon, and I am a registered medical marijuana caregiver in this state. I've worked days as an IT geek and nights as a professional musician. Previously, I have been the host of my own political talk radio show on satellite radio. I've been the High Times "Freedom Fighter of the Month" and I travel across the country to educate people on marijuana reform. I've dedicated my life to bringing an end to adult marijuana prohibition and re-legalizing cannabis hemp, and I'm honored to be chosen by NORML to give voice to the Marijuana Nation and to speak for those who can't speak up.


Warning: Illegal string offset 'echo' in /home/stashadm/public_html/wp-content/themes/hybrid/library/extensions/custom-field-series.php on line 82

6 responses to “Denver cops accused of planting marijuana on dead 10-year-old girl”

  1. john hane

    i have noticed that only 10% of local law enforcement cross lines of inpropriety the other 90% are potential allies. its their supervisors supervisor that is part of the problem not part of the solution.

  2. Andy

    i bet the dirty pigs will walk away free too

  3. gunslinger1953

    And you wonder why people don’t trust the pigs.

  4. qew

    Despicable!
    I’m supposed to have respect for LEO after hearing daily accounts like this? Please!
    I am truly at a loss, there is nothing I can say that would appear remotely civil.
    Peace

  5. Kant

    This is the problem with law enforcement culture. It’s all about prosecutions and not about finding the truth or doing what’s actually good for society.

  6. Stash for Fri, Sep 11, 2009 | NORML Daily Audio Stash

    [...] Denver cops accused of planting marijuana on dead 10-year-old girl [...]

Leave a Reply

:-) :-| :-( :-D :-o 8-) :-x :-P more »